The Best Time To Post On Social Media
When you have the responsibility of posting on social media and gaining the attention of the world, there are numerous things to be considered apart from the creative post. One such characteristic is the best time to post on social media. Now you must be thinking if that is such an important thing to do? Well, to your surprise it is more than essential.
Imagine scrolling down your Instagram or Facebook in the office. You are pretty much quick and trying not to put your heads into it. Now imagine scrolling the same at home after dinner, you might be pretty much relaxed and wish to like and reshare the button as well. Right? This is why you must know what is the best time to post on Instagram, Facebook,Twitter or LinkedIn. With this post, we are going to tell you all so keep scrolling down before actually posting your content on the page.
However, you would like to know that this data is created based on industry standards that include B2B, B2C, Software, healthcare, higher education and media as some major businesses.
|Quick Summary: It is expected that Facebook and Twitter sees highest engagement during 9.00 am to 9.30 am. Whereas the best time to post on Instagram is approximately 5.00pm to 6.00pm. You can consider posting on LinkedIn between 10.00 am to 12.00 pm. |
However, you must cater to your audience based on the time zone and hence posting must be done keeping in mind geographical change as well.
- Best Time To Post On Facebook
- On an average, Facebook is mostly scrolled from about 9.00am to to 9.30am, approximately when people are getting ready for their respective workplaces or institutions.
- It is also noticed that people once again scroll through Facebook posts during their lunch time. So you can shoot these posts during 12.30pm to 2.00pm.
- For B2B and other business time, the best time to post on Facebook is probably 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
- The best day includes all the weekdays as Sunday might not provide you as much traffic as you wish.
- Best Time To Post On Instagram
Instagram is probably most common among the users and reports say that 60% users use this app everyday. People love to scroll this application in their free time during weekdays and it gets loads of hits during weekends or work off days.
- It is found out that lunch hours at workplaces or colleges are mostly being checked in by Instagram users. Hence, 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm is one of the best times to post on Instagram.
- Coffee or tea breaks at 5.00pm can be considered as a great time to promote yourself.
- The best day to post is weekends; Friday to Sunday
- Best Time To Post On Twitter
Just like the other two above, Twitter has its own right posting time. Though you must be aware that Twitter involves more about reading tailored content rather than other social media, people like to hit on this app or website during their downtimes including a break in the office or commuting between office and work.
- Best time to post on Twitter is between 9.00am to 11.00am as well as 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
- B2B companies can rely on weekdays for posting whereas B2C companies shall definitely try posting on weekends.
- Best Time To Post On LinkedIn
Revolving around the world of profession, LinkedIn gets less clicks than other social media channels for obvious reasons. When considered the best time to post on LinkedIn, try your luck in between 10.00am to noon.
If you consider the best day to post on LinkedIn, Wednesday and weekends are the best time to post on social media.
Best Time To Post On Social Media
Here, we have mentioned the best time to post on different medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. We are sure you will consider this characteristic to keep yourself ahead of others and get more click on your posts. Are you ready to face the battle? Go on! And let us know.
About The Author
An Editor, Tech Journalist and founder of startup Diversiti SAS with a software development background. I am a big fan of technology and memes. At Fossbytes, I cover all aspects of tech but my specific area of interest is Programming and Development. Drop an email if you have any software/hardware/research to share or tech-related queries! https://blog.diversiti.fr/about-me/